
Jason and I took a spontaneous night out. Chickfilla in Arnold than a trip to Target to get some Christmas dishes. As I shopped for the linens, the perfect plates, cups etc. I thought of my Nana and how she always had the perfect Christmas decorated house. How I wish she was here to help me pick them out. That if anyone was going to buy me this for Christmas it would be her. Then I looked up the Target isle and there she is. She smiles and joins us in the plates isle. She and I have fun picking out the pretties for Christmas and she gets them for me for Christmas. It is the perfect gift from her. I feel so blessed for God winks in my day. This one was a super one.
2 comments:
Love your dishes. And cheers to Christmas at home this year!
What a precious gift from God! They are beautiful, and I know you'll host a fantastic Christmas dinner!
Post a Comment