Day 10
I give thanks that God placed us close to our family. It is so nice to drop by and see them or have them spend time with our kiddos. Nana and Pop are coming to babysit tonight. Yesterday we had a long wait for tires and we hung out at Gigi and Pappy's house. We are so blessed!!!!
Day 11
Ahhh the smell of homemade taco soup. It makes me think of my Tonya and Jason Curry. I want to thank God for dear friends that live far away but yet we have this great connection that isn't broke by distance. I am not sure what we would do without our seminary friends. They are the ones I call when I need that good advice or just a laugh that ministry isn't always easy. Seminary friends you know who you are!!!!
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Seminary friends!
Post a Comment