Sunday, November 27, 2011

Decorating for Christmas



Viviani's Room has its own decor. She had a lot of fun this year putting it all out. 



 This year our new christmas decoration was the Fisher Price Nativity Set. We wanted Vivi to learn about the story of Jesus being born and she is a hands on kind of gal. She loves it.
 I am not a big baker but I wanted to bake with her while Daddy put up the tree for us to decorate. We made Chocolate Chip Pecan Short Bread. I cheated and bought a jar of mix at the Help the Hungry sale. All I had to add was two sticks of butter. Vivi loves to cook with Mommy.




 Sophie had a blast watching Daddy put up the tree.

 We always drink sparkling grape juice and listen to christmas music when we decorate so Vivi got to enjoy the bubbly for the first time:)
 I love this Santa Hel








We can't wait to have a Jesus Birthday Party! It's the best one to have. 
As Vivi said...We have to celebrate.

No comments: