It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Happy 6th Anniversary
Jason and I had a fun time reflecting on our past 6 years of laughter, tears of joy and sadness, making new friends, keeping old friends, and walking the path God has laid out for us. On our anniversary we actually had a wedding we got to go to. It was neat to listen to Brother Bill share the message of a Christ centered relationship. I have this theory...Relationships are like triangles. Each person is a corner of the bottom of the triangle. As each person strives to grow closer to God, each person tends to grow closer together. Jason and I are thankful for the grace God has given us so we can show each other grace everyday. It takes practice but we all can use a little grace in life and I am glad Christ gave us an example to follow. On my own don't tell anybody but I stink at it but with God's strength and lovingkindness all things are possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment