It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Thursday, February 03, 2011
Zucchini Fries and the end to my new recipe week
Not so good. I made them with a montreal chicken pasta, bruschetta cheesy bread, and corn for Vivi. Vivi ate some of the zucchini but overall I was not pleased with the out come. Maybe I needed to bake them longer who knows but I don't think I will be repeating this one. I have enjoyed my new recipe week. Jason got to stay home for two days making it easier for me to cook these new and yummy treats. I was unable to get all the things I needed for my fruit salsa so I will have to try that another week. I hope you have enjoyed the adventure along with me. I almost feel like I should watch Julie and Julia the movie. Except I used Kraft foods website and she used Julia Child's fancy cook book. Maybe some day I can cook through her cook book we will have to see. Ta ta for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm way impressed with you. You've inspired me to try a couple of new recipes myself. Though I'm not as brave as you; I can only do 1-2 new recipes at a time lest they totally suck and we're stuck eating them for days on end.
Post a Comment