Friday, January 28, 2011

Dancing, Talking, and More

My blog has not been updated due to the fact I can't post pictures anymore with out paying the website money. I don't like bloggin without pictures. I think it is boring and not appealing to the eye.  I have  to go back and delete some pics from past blogs and I haven't had time yet so hence no blog update. We have had alot of fun things going on.

Sophie: Is the size of a banana. She enjoys dancing about in my tummy and letting me know she is there. I love it too.  Her room is coming along. I have the yellow paint picked out, the bedding, now I just need to find other decorating pieces in her room.

Vivi: Enjoys the new double stroller as her Dad drives her around in it very fast in our basement.  She is also reading/more like looking at books. All though she is really getting down some sentences. Yesterday during bath time she said , Daddy I need soap. We also like to play with animal magnets and name them as we put them on the fridge. As we take them off we make the sound of the animal.  She almost has her alphabet and counting to ten is getting better and better. She loves to learn and figure out how things works.  In her spare time from learning you will find us having dance parties in the kitchen and admiring ourselves in the stove glass reflection making faces. Her surprised face is my favorite.  Vivi also likes spending time with new found friend Peyton Pigg. She is having her first real girl play date this saturday while we have a youth event called Family Fun Night.

I have been busy throwing parties, teaching about different religions, and spending time with Max and Gigi.  I got to write a script for Xpress about God giving us our daily bread. It turned out fun and I can't wait for the youth to preform it this next month. Jason of course edited it for me because if you read this blog you know my writing skills are not perfect LOL.  I am wanting to work on some new songs to learn so I can keep up those skills.  There is some really great new praise and worship songs so now I just need to get my hands on the music.  You never know when church or another event around here will ask you to sing. I am very thankful God still allows me to use my singing to glorify him. Worship is such a big part of my heart.

Jason is loving the idea of two little girls in the house. Anytime he sees another little baby girl he is all over her. He just can't wait.  He comes home everyday for lunch and plays with Vivi. It is a special time we do not take for granted.  Jason continues to work on the house.  Baby proofing, planning shelves for down stairs, and preparing to paint Sophie room.  Jason got the privilege of preaching twice last month in church and I have to say he really is being used by God. It was awesome and he got some great response from the church.  Jason and I are both ready for nice weather so we can start to enjoy being outside. He is ready to get working in the yard one of his hobbies.  Plus, this spring he is getting a riding mower so he is really ready. No more 4 hour mow jobs.

Well back to work. Hope you enjoyed the update.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Do you have to pay money because you've met your blog is using too much space? I had that problem, so I just sucked it up and paid the $5a month for a TON more storage last year. It was worth it to continue blogging with pics, which is really the only reason I blog in the first place. I hope you figure it out soon - I look forward to seeing more pics of Vivi and some of Sophie when she arrives.