We went to 4 cities, 7 Christmases this year. It was fun but at the end I was all Christmased out. Here is just a few pics from each place we went. First stop was Springfield, MO for Grandma Betty's and then GrandDad's House. I forgot to use my camera at GrandDad's so these are all from Betty's.
Vivi got a kitchen set from Santa.
She is a little spoiled here... some were Baby 2's gifts and Jason and I.
Landon
Cameron
Loved the recordable books.
Silly Uncle Chris was in town. It was fun to catch up with him. This is Susan Older Brother.
Had to head to STL early due to weather. Glad we left that night b/c this is what we woke up to.
Christmas Eve at Grandma Macs
Minute to Win it games
Christmas Morning at my parents house then off the Steelville.
Nana and Pops House after Christmas Day party.
We r blessed to have so much family. It was a good Christmas this year.













No comments:
Post a Comment