Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Lets Catch up-End of June to July 11th

Ok so I really needed to catch up the blog. We have had an awesome summer and now summer has come and gone and my poor blog is way behind so this entry is a chunk of the summer. The first pic is from the mission trip our family did with the youth group. We went to Marked Tree, AR to serve some needs there. One is this house was owned by a blind man that could not walk around his house because the floors were sunken in. We painted the house and did the floors and we all gained much love for the people in that town.



This is Natasha. We became buddies and we still talk.
The kids during our backyard bible club made the trip extra special and our teens learned a lot about how to lead and follow Gods lead.
Vivi's new friend
I love him!

ANother part of the trip was we gave out food baskets 60 to be exact. Thank you FBC for donating the money for them.
The night before we left for the trip I was in a show, This is our Story. I sang a song from the Wedding Singer the Musical and had a great time being on the stage again.

Morgan came to stay with us for a weekend and we really enjoyed her company.
Vivi got her first bling from Gigi.
First time for corn on the cob.
FUn times for 4th of July weekend. Jason did his first wedding. We hung out at the lake with my parents. We all really had a blast.





Jenny and her family came with Vivi and I to Grants Farm we had a blast exploring farm.
Feeding goats a must

We started our summer with a bang and just kept going and going:)

No comments: