It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
5 years go by
Jason and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this August. It was wonderful to think of all the great things God has done in our family. Honestly this blog is a great testimony to that so check out old blog entries and new ones to see what God has done.
Every year Jason makes sure I have flowers delivered to my work place. Now my flowers come to my favorite job HOME.
Jason got my top wedding band to finish my set for my special gift. I feel so fancy. I made Jason a video of us these past 5 years together he loved it. We celebrated at a Brazilian Steak House in Springfield, MO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment