It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Pie anyone?
I usually like to eat pie. Banana pie, Coconut pie, whatever Nana makes but pie goes in the mouth not in your face. We decided to do things a little different on a Wednesday night. Jason and I made up a game using our minds, sports, and food. The youth read a chapter of the bible and we tested their head knowledge afterwards. Then they ran to the next person in the relay race to shot 3 shots. Whoever did this first got positive points and some got negative ones. Little did they know that whoever wins pies us in the face. Whoever looses gets pied in the face by us. An even trade if you asked me.






Doug was suppose to get pied but his mom got to close and took one for the team. IT was sooo funny.
I took the pie leftovers and got Doug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment