Nana had fun playing with Vivi at the party.
Pappy stealing hugs!
Max's big brother Jake and Big Sis Taylor had fun celebrating and playing with all his new toys.
Max dug right into his cake.
Happy Family
It is fun to hang out with Angie's family.
Guy talk I am sure of it
Grandma and Great Grandma Kellogg enjoyed watching the kids play together and Max had fun opening his gifts.
Max's big gift was a car that Daddy can drive and when Max gets bigger he can too.
Vivi had to take a spin. No one was harmed in the driving of the vehicle.
Max liked driving her around better.
I made Max a one year album for his bday gift. Dan and Angie loved it.
2 comments:
Max is such a cutie. And I LOVE Vivi's hat. Very classy.
Max is such a cutie. And I LOVE Vivi's hat. Very classy.
Post a Comment