Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am not suppose to have grey hair yet.

I went to the salon to get my hair highlighted for Vivi's bday party. Mommy has to look her best you know. People will be looking at these pics for a life time.
I go to a salon in town. I have to admit I was a little worried about trying a new salon and I really loved my hairstylist in TX named Lauren Hill. I get my highlights and they are not done right. I wanted more of them and for them to stand out. So I go back to the same gal explaining I wasn't fully happy with the new look. She is so sweet and offers to fix it.
This time I have enough foil in my hair to be an antenna for the weather man. She begins to pull them off and wow I have very bright hair. Yikes! But she says no worries we will use a toner. Well the toner was left on too long and this is what I got.

Grey hair. Most people got to salon to cover grey hair and I went in and got grey hair. I am not a big cry baby but my pride got the best of me and I cried like a baby. My mom was so shocked she went and got my money back so I could go get it fixed. My heros that day were my friends at Charles Thomas Salon. They did some kind of magic on my hair and I am now a very blonde gal. I call myself the pineapple head. In a few weeks I will get some low lights to help.
Caution: These pictures can be very scary

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Wow. It looks like a wig you would wear for Halloween.