Jason and I are so lucky. We have a very happy girl. Every where we go people always comment...man is she always this happy and we smile and honestly say YES. I hope if God blesses us with other children they too will be this happy. Times can get tough but a smile from Vivi can melt away any pain or frustration and bring you back to a moment of happiness and love. God uses ever child to bless our lives whether they are our own kids or others. So go love on some kids and see what pure joy looks like.
It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Happy Girl
Jason and I are so lucky. We have a very happy girl. Every where we go people always comment...man is she always this happy and we smile and honestly say YES. I hope if God blesses us with other children they too will be this happy. Times can get tough but a smile from Vivi can melt away any pain or frustration and bring you back to a moment of happiness and love. God uses ever child to bless our lives whether they are our own kids or others. So go love on some kids and see what pure joy looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment