Thursday, May 27, 2010

ONE


I can't believe my baby girl is one today.
This morning she woke up calling mama dada and standing in her crib ready for the day to start.
I ask her Vivi how old are you and she smiles and holds up a one with her little finger. I maybe tired in the morning but that smiles is better than any Starbucks drink to get my day started. I wish everyone had a Vivi to start their day. Imagine a little Vivi alarm waking you up. It really is neat...well only if you like waking up at 6 everyday.
Our plans for today is to get ready for Vivi's big party on Saturday. Mommy made 150 cupcakes yesterday with Mrs. Tilly. Now Amy and I can decorate them.
After we clean we are going to go get Lix's Custard Ice cream fo rthe first time with her. I know she is going to love it!!!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl. My life would be so lacking with out you. You make me the women I am today. I love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jonathan Watson said...

CONGRATULATIONS, VIVI! You have been blessed with some wonderful parents. We are praying that you come to recognize His grace in your life. The Welker clan is a blessed one. Miss you guys!

Grace & Peace,

Jonathan Watson