We have bible study together ever Monday afternoon. Our kids play and we get time to hang out and talk about our faith journeys. I love it. I love my mommy and me group that I started. That group is a group that rotates every time we met who is going to show up. So I haven't gotten as close with those lovely ladies. But I want too.
Let me introduce you: Jenny B, Krista, Me and Emily. Debra is not pictured here because she just had her second baby K. I can't wait to meet her. Debra is the reason I met all these great friends.
This is mister M. He is Debra little boy. He just turned 2.
The member of the crew Baby K. New girl friend for Vivi YAY!
Ah yes Debra. She looks so good in this pic. I took it from facebook. I think it is her on her wedding day.

Names have all been changed to protect the kiddos.
This is A. He is a spitfire kiddo who loves to give Vivi Kisses. He is Emily's son.
D is Jenny daughter. She helps with the girl power in the group. I can't wait till Vivi is big enough to play with her. So far they like to fightt over each others toys LOL
The two little men on the outside of the boy pile up are also Jenny's. We will call them C and N. The other cuties in the middle are Krista's boys. We will call them S and G. The twins below are also Krista's and the are the J team.
God has blessed me so much and I just wanted to share my praise to prayers answered!!!!
The member of the crew Baby K. New girl friend for Vivi YAY!
Ah yes Debra. She looks so good in this pic. I took it from facebook. I think it is her on her wedding day.
Names have all been changed to protect the kiddos.
2 comments:
We are so blessed to have you in our circle of friends. What a fun post.
PS - the picture of me is when I was 35 weeks pregnant with Micah :)
Girl, we are also very blessed to have you as a friend. You are an amazing woman and I can't wait to raise our children together. Your a true blessing in our lives. I had a blast yesterday with you and Vivi at the park. She's a sweetheart!
Post a Comment