Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Prom

Doug Hill is a student in our youth group. From the moment he met Vivi he said she was his favorite and he wanted to take her to prom. I can't say I blame him she is very cute. She doesn't eat much. Her table manners are not very good yet but a bib helps. I told him wait to you see her moves on the dance floor. She is really starting to wave those arms to the music.

So on Prom day he had to come over and pose with his dream prom date Vivi. I thought it was so sweet. He came over and we picked out a dress to match him and his lovely date. So here is Vivi and her first Prom date Doug Hill. Of course she started teething this day so no smiles but Doug was just happy to see her.
This is a really nice comment frmo Doug I wanted to add to the blog so I could remember what he said...how amazing.. i started to tear up because i'm leaving and i'll miss her soooooooooooo much... i feel like her second dad.. i was so excited for her first crawl first word and now i'm her first prom date... my life would be incomplete without her.. i'm so thankful ya'll had her and came to farmington and for her being in my life I LUV THE WELKER FARMILY! ya'll are amazing :)

LOVE:
DOUGLAS FRESH HILL

No comments: