Sunday, April 11, 2010

10 months old




Vivi is growing up so fast. One day she is just sitting where I put her and the next she wiggles her way to her standing toy and stands. We still are waiting for her pushing around on the floor to turn into crawling but I think it is coming soon. She loves to try new foods. She is eating finger foods and she can now drink from a cup without help. Sippy and regular cup. Her words are Mama, Da da, Ga every once in awhile, Dat for Cat and she tries to copy sounds so I think she will have some good words going her soon too. Walking is also coming along. Anyone she can find to hold onto she will. Music is still her favorite thing.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

She's gotten more hair! That girl's gonna be into everything soon.