It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Circus Weekend
Vivi is not afraid of clowns but Daddy is. I love this one. Susan and Rick were so sweet to set up this fun family event. Everyone came and we really enjoyed our time at the Circus. The seats were super and the kids really enjoyed it. Maria lookin good with her new haircut. Cameron cracked up at the clowns and so did I. This was our favorite act. The elephant is extra special. THe rest of the weekend we hung out at Gaga's house, had a double date with Jeremy and Maria, I got to have lunch time with Paula and Tara. It was a relaxing fun time. Vivi got put into jail by the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment