Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VIvi first Vacation

So we drove 6 hours to visit our besties in TN. Vivi did great in the car she slept the whole way. That makes for a very jacked up night of sleep for a baby in case you all didn't know. We stopped at Crackel Barrel on the way. Vivi has now been in three states: IL, KY, and TN. The bridges to get across the Ohio and Mississippi RIvers were so scary. Mom I do not suggest it! Jason and I really enjoyed our time at the Camp. The camp is beautiful in the winter so I can't imagine how great it will be in the summer.
The weekend was relaxing. Ryan and Lucy were great hosts. We were fed very well. Ryan and Lucy made us some great fish for dinner one night and a wonderful hot breakfast. I told them they should think about openning up a bed and breakfast LOL. We also made up our own Olympics. We didn't take pictures of that but we have video. Thank you Ryan and Lucy for some great memories. Tonya and Jason Curry if you are reading this you are our next destination.

So happy to be out of the car
Not so sure about the pig

Big girl chair
Carson's room
Lucy you did a great job!
Vivi using Carson's bath tub.
She loves her bath time.
Carson watching Vivi act silly.
Imagine a high pitch happy sound coming out of her mouth.
Ahhh the super breakfast man
first time meeting
Their lovely home

Da boys
Da girls
I need to find a cool bible verse to add to this shot.

THE END

No comments: