Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Lunch

I decided I wanted to do a surprise V day lunch for Jason. I made my first cookie cake ever. I think it turned out good. Made our favorite sandwich Philly Cheese Steaks. I dyed my orange kool aid to be red. I dressed Vivi up V Day style. I had our favorite chill music Jack Johnson playing the background. He sings one of our songs Better When we're together. I took all the fun hearts we have been sending each other each day in our game of sweetheart tag and scrapbooked them real quick. All this prep work paid off, Jason loved it. He was thinking about me too and got me some roses. They are perfect. He rang the doorbell when he got home so I would answer the door to him delivering them.
It felt like it was a first date. Excited...waiting to see what he will think...I have a big crush on him....I hope he likes it.....He shows up with flowers and a kiss. SO sweet.
Vivi wants some cookie too but she is not ready for such a sugar rush.
ummm lunch
The set up now imagine Jack Johnson in the background and it was just like you were there.
Vivi made Daddy a Valentine but she likes to seal it with a kiss before giving hers. Or eat it whatever.



I am so proud of myself. Only by the grace of God did this turn out we all know I am not a baker. Man jsut looking at this pic makes me want to eat some... one moment please must go take a bite. Munch Munch. yeah it's horrible you really don't want any. munch

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Did the cookie come in a heart-shaped pan with icing and sprinkles? If so, I have the same one.

Amy Welker said...

I just bought a plain pan and a tube of icing. So Ryan made you a cookie heart too?