It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Women in Action Cookie exchange
I am a part of a group called Women in Action. We take action in prayer and missions. We had a great time. We each brought two dozen cookies to share. As the table filled with everyones fancy treats I could see us all chewing at the bit to get our cookie tins out and fill them up with the delious goodies. We walked around the table till all our tins were filled. After that we had a white elephant exchange and fellowship. The next meeting is at my house and I praying for Gods guidance on what we should do at the meeting. i have all these ideas but which one would fit the needs of the church and these ladies the best????
Jennifer and I. We are becoming pretty good friends. I have to say we both like to talk and love tea. She is the tea drinking buddy I have been looking for:) I can't wait till I can have all kinds of teas I miss the ones with caffine.
Ardie was the hostess and she decorated so lovely.


This is Ardie and Sue.


The Go around. I made Bon Bons and Gooey Butter Cookies
Melanie and her momma
See folks I do other things besides just take pictures of Vivi LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment