Monday, January 18, 2010

MIMI the Monkey

Hi my name is Mimi and I enjoying sharing Bananas with my new friend Vivi.I like this side the best.
Vivi taught me how to high five and I hope to teach her some cool tricks like....
crawling. She hasn't quite gotten it down yet but she can roll to get things.
Enough with the monkeying around LOL

So my mom and dad came up to watch Vivi at West County Mall while I went dress shopping with some of my girls. I had a blast picking out dresses with them and felt honored they wanted me there. We were very successful and the dress were all under 50 bucks yay!!!! While I had fun Vivi and the grandparents were having their own fun. Pappy made Vivi her first build a bear. Mimi the monkey. Mimi was sealed up with love and kisses inside. She has a tutu because well as Dad put it she can't have a naked monkey that just wouldn't be right LOL. I love to see my parents love on Vivi. Really a lot of people in my world love my baby girl and I am so thankful for God placing her in my life. She is a gift and a gift I love to share with others. Her name means alive and lively and I think she is living up to the name quite well.

No comments: