Vivi met Santa at Parent as teachers Breakfast with Santa. Vivi stared like who is this guy with white long stuff growing form his face that I can pull. We had to move quick so the second shot wasn't as good as I hoped but it was fun anyway. The sweet lady with Vivi is her teacher Lynette. I really like her and she teaches us both some really great development games. I encourge anyone in MO to get hooked up with Parent as Teachers through your local public school system.
It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Vivi meets Santa
Vivi met Santa at Parent as teachers Breakfast with Santa. Vivi stared like who is this guy with white long stuff growing form his face that I can pull. We had to move quick so the second shot wasn't as good as I hoped but it was fun anyway. The sweet lady with Vivi is her teacher Lynette. I really like her and she teaches us both some really great development games. I encourge anyone in MO to get hooked up with Parent as Teachers through your local public school system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment