I have to say it is really really nice to be so close to family. My parents have done a great job babysitting for us. I was able to go shopping with my best friend Amy and then go out to dinner later that night. I felt like a real person. I love having Vivi with us but there is something about going out and not having to focus on just her. This passed day Susan and Rick came to visit and they were a big help watching her so Jason and I could ring the bells for United way.
This picture is Vivi playing with her fun bowls Grammie gave her. She loves to bang things together.
On Tuesday Nana and Pop came by to hang out and hang my beautiful door decorations for x-mas. I made lunch and we played with Vivi. Again so nice to be close to family. I thank God for them all and the friends and family away. We are so lucky to have such blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment