Sunday, December 13, 2009

6 month update

For fun this is her when she was 8 weeks old.


2 weeks old
Newborn
And now!!!





Vivi is now 6 months old. She sits up by herself. Babbles and makes motor boat sounds. She has two bottom teeth. She is my little rolly polly not because she is round but because she has mastered the the roll and does it quite well I might add. She has had her first cold. She loves when mommy wears long necklaces for her to grab at. Jason's glasses are fun too. She weighs 17 pounds now and is 23 inches long. She is in the middle range on everything. Her favorite blankie is the pink one Aunt Maria's mom made. Viviani has noticed the cats and loves to watch and grab at them. Foods she has tried include: Avocado, zucchini, sweet potatoes, apples, and soon bananas. I enjoy making all her food for her. She still really likes Mama Milk so that is good. I can't wait to show you the studio pics we got of her for her 6 months this is just a good preview. Vivi waves hello which is really fun. Overall, she has changed a lot this month and I hear it just keeps getting more fun the older she gets.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

*Tear. They grow up so fast.