It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Living the Dream
Jason and I dreamed of a day when we would be married. Sitting in a park watching our kids play while we sipped on a slurpy. Our dream came true today. We went and got happy hour at Sonic. Drove to a park to play with our baby girl. We had fun swinging and laughing out ourselves. Does anyone else get motion sickness from swinging now that they are older? I am the luckiest girl. Vivi really enjoyed herself. It is only going to get better. Praise God for the blessings he has given me. Jason and Vivi!!!!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, I'm diggin' that hat. Way to be a hot mom.
Post a Comment