Saturday, October 03, 2009

Vivi first Retreat

We took the bus and found a ourselves having a great time.
Vivi slept threw the night both nights. It was super awesome. We had a cabin to ourselves so we could get Vivi to bed like we always do.
Emily and I right before chapel time.
Vivi wakes up a happy girl.
Cici gets ready to lead worship. She did a great job.
A time of worship before Jason reveals to us that only thru the word can God be truly revealed to us. We should be spending time with God everyday.
Vivi takes a nap during chapel time.
Writing notes to fellow youth friends as encouragement.
Heading to the ropes course before it rains.
I directed games. We had lots of fun.

Then we headed to the water slide.







Then we got to play on the zip line.



1 comment:

Lucy said...

So I notice that you're wearing long sleeves while your youth are soaking wet in bathing suits. Are you that cold natured or were they freezing?