Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sweet Night all Around

On Monday nights at 7 o clock I have about 12 girls over for bible study. I love teaching and sharing Gods word with these lovely ladies. We have fun but we really work hard to grow in our knowledge about GOd and who he is. This night was a fun night. We just finished a 6 week study on building community amongst believers. So we all brought our favorite sugary snack. We had pies, swedish fish, a bowl of halloween candy, sherbet, etc. We talked about our two pro and nays for the week and stuffed our faces. As we were heading down stairs to play games Kayla one of my junior gals stopped me and said the girls and I wanted to appreciate you for all that you do. Thank you for everything Amy. I was so surprised and she made me this jewelry as a token of appreciation from all of them. Gods timing is great and I felt so special. I loved it!!!


These are just some of my cute girls. There are more that come to youth but these are the girls I am getting to know pretty well.
As you look over each precios girl please pray for them. That they will seek Godly men to date, that they will seek God in thier plans for the future, and that they will never forget GOd is always there for them.
Love you guys!!!!

No comments: