Thursday, October 08, 2009

Jason's Office

Vivi and I like to visit daddy at the office. On Thursdays Vivi and I come to see him for our weekly Xpress meeting to prepare the next rehearsal. John (our music director), Jason and I created a theatre and music group called Xpress. It is a way to use the gifts and talents God gave us( the youth) to glorify him and grow closer to him. We have our first performance in two weeks. We have a script and two songs we will be doing in the sunday night service.
We also see Jason whenever Jason and I are planning something fun for the youth. I am glad I have a hubby who lets me come and help with planning because I love to do it and it is good for Jason to have someone to bounce ideas off of. So we do work stuff at work and family stuff when he is home. Vivi and I live at the church. The nursery is great and I am glad we can use it during the day too.

This is J office.


I can't tell you how glad I am to be a stay at home mom. There is no way i could do all that I do and work. Planning Mommy and me, girls bible study, CC(college and career group starting this Oct 16th at 6:00 pm our house for dinner), running errands to help Jason, play and love on my daughter, and enjoy family time. I thank God everyday for the blessing of staying home and I like that I get to bless others because I stay home and can help when it is needed. Stay at home mom...what a funny title for a bunch of women who really don't stay at home much at all LOL.

No comments: