It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Monday, August 31, 2009
The Grand Tour
The beginning of our tour starts in our basement. My home is not done. It is a work in progress but I thought it would be fun to share what we do have done.
Guest bath downstairs Chairs from my parents. THey were getting rid of them b/c my mom jsut re did the livingroom. Guest bedroom New couch, side tables and lamps Up our deck to our patio upstairs. Into my kitchen Front livingroom Down the hall to the office THen Vivi room Hall bathroom Our master bath. I have to clean my room so my bed room will come soon:)
1 comment:
I think I recognize a certain picture frame in your living room. Could it hold a photo of the Higgins perhaps?
Post a Comment