Four years ago I met this beautiful young lady on the right. Viviani in Brasil.
NOW>>>>>>
This is the girl Vivi was named after. My friend Jen saw her in Brasil a few weeks ago and got a picture of her for me. I cant wait to hear an update about her.
I cried tears of joy to see her face again when I saw this picture of her holding my picture I gave her 4 years ago. When I gave it to her it was just a wallet shot out of my wallet. Now it was a work of art with hearts and a frame. I have prayed and thought about her for all this time and she remember me. Talk about rewarding. To love some one so far away and long to see them again. It is hard but exciting all at the same time. Praise GOd for the way he loves us and teaches us to love. With a never ending, never failing no hold back kind of love. THank you GOd for loving us this way and giving me a girl like Viviani is Brasil.
No comments:
Post a Comment