It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Vivi's Room
It is not all done but done enough I couldn't resist putting up some pics of it. I feel so lucky to have a sweet room for my baby. Some babies are not as lucky and sleep in drawers and my little girl has her own room. Man she is spoiled. I made the letters, the framed art work, so enjoy. Coming Soon: shelves over the dresser, and a cool mural in the corner near her bed.
Love the nursery! Our crib came in last Friday and our bedding comes in tomorrow!! Can't wait to put it all together! Will be done this coming weekend! Karen
2 comments:
So cute!!! You did! The color "we picked out" ;), turned out good! :)
Love the nursery! Our crib came in last Friday and our bedding comes in tomorrow!! Can't wait to put it all together! Will be done this coming weekend! Karen
Post a Comment