Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Two months old WOW

Vivi coos, smiles, squeaks, and loves to check out how cool her feet are.  She is on a bed time routine now. So she is getting better at sleeping 6 hours at a time. Still touch and go but it is a start.  She loves the songs mommy makes up for her.  One is called Hey how are you doin'.  Favorite meal is homemade milk by mom.  She is holding her head up pretty well and doesn't like to miss a beat. Favorite position to sit in is looking forward sitting up. As you can see she has gained some weight. I got on the scale, then with her and it says she is up to 11 pounds. I can't believe it. But when I am hauling  her in her car seat I would believe it LOL.  We have our two month appointment next week. Please pray I can handle the shots part. I am so sad she has to have them. I hate shots. Oh her hair is so funny right now. She has dark hair in back like a horse shoe and in the top and front it is blonde. She looks like Jason but has my blue eyes and blonde hair.  More updates to come.




No comments: