It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
First time to Work
Norita ignores me and goes straight for the baby. She says I better get use to it. LOL It is true. Vivi always gets the love and attention now. I can't say I blame folks she is the cutest.
Jonathan is having his first baby in the fall. He looks good holding a baby. My dear friend Tonya was so busy covering the office we did not get a pic with her holding Vivi. We need to get one done before we go. Only two weeks left before we head to our new home.
She really looks like Jason in this pic.
I love my little peanut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment