Baby is doing great. She is 7 pounds. Doing exactly what she is suppose to do. Doctor was very pleased with my health and hers: The amount of placenta I have still is good, the cord is in the right place and she is still a girl. I had a dream she was a boy the night before LOL. She is head down facing the right way and 50% locked down. The doc felt her head so that is good. The Doc said it looks like we will be right on time. I just want her to come after the closing of our house. Our hospital bags are packed. We have a tour of the hospital tomorrow. I am working on a phone list for when she comes and when the labor starts. Someone asked for the hospital address so here you go: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth 6100 Harris Parkway Fort Worth, TX 76132 817-433-5000
Moving Crud: I am good today. I am really am at peace this morning. For the rest of you wondering why I am more at peace today…we had more house stress come up but again even though it was complicated and frustrating God comes through every time. We end up on top and saving money. It is amazing. My faith has grown so much during this process. The house is done Friday at 12:00 once they get the carpet down. The inspector will be there this Thursday to make sure everything is good. please pray it is. If not the sellers have a week to fix it before we sign everything. Also be praying that all the important paper work would get to us on time and does not get lost in the mail.
Jason has started planning our move and seeing what is the best way for us to go about it. We have to drive two cars. One with baby and one with two kitties. My parents will be helping with the drive and Jason's will come down to see our new place and unpack. We are so lucky to ahve great families that want to help us.
Jason has started planning our move and seeing what is the best way for us to go about it. We have to drive two cars. One with baby and one with two kitties. My parents will be helping with the drive and Jason's will come down to see our new place and unpack. We are so lucky to ahve great families that want to help us.
My last day of work is next Friday. I can't believe it. I have started part time this week and I am so glad I did that. Mini naps in the afternoon. TIme to get everything ready before little one comes is well needed.
I was working on this blog and forgot to finish it and then she came the next week.
May 27th 2009 at 3:00am. 8 pounds, 20 inches long, and healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment