Monday, February 23, 2009

Saint Louis Baby Shower

My Aunt Sue cut the cute runners and Grandma pulled together the rest of the great look. She took alot of time to do it and I thought it turned out wonderful.



This is a game we played. Each picture represents a pesron at the party when the gals were just a baby. We had to guess who went with who. Very fun!


Jason got a diaper changing tool belt from my creative mom.


My Best friend Amy Ball made this very cute diaper cake.


The real cake:)

My best friend Mattchew joined us at the beginning. I loved that he gave me all my organizing stuff for the baby room. He knows me so well.The loot.

The lovely group of ladies that attended.


This is 5 generations you are seeing. Well 4.5 until Bdub arrives:)

Sarah and I.



Jason with some of my cousins. All my cousins were a big help!


Dan and his Wife Angie. And my nephew too but you can't see him yet.

Dan was excited when I gave him this.


The welker's even joined us. It was nice to have them there.These baskets have been attending showers for 25 years and they still look good.
It was so great to share this special time with my mom. Love you!

I have to say I was so glad to see all my friends I wish I took more pics of me with more individual people b/c it was so fun to see them and have them there. Times like this are wonderful to share with dear friends. I had friends from childhood (Julie and Katie), high school, and college. Not to mention mom's friends who wathced me grown up. Man God is so good and we are blessed.

No comments: