This was a mix between the Twine and Susan and Rick. Man I am telling ya, Bdub did good.
Jason got a funny book from Santa
The cutest puppy rattle ever!!!
Thanks Santa!
Mom and Dad know I love books so Bdub gift from them is books to read to him or her. Jason reads to the baby every night so it works out great.
This book made me a little teary eyed I have to admit. SO sweet! Dad don't you know pregnant ladies can't handle too sweet books:)
Grama Betty gave Bdub the first x-mas gift ever!
It says a 100% Squeezable!
Bdub gave this to Rick and Susan. I think it looks great on them.
In this Photo you see the pink pig. The pink pig was a gift we wanted for bdub. It was the first thing we ever bought. The Paddington stuff is Bdub's souvenirs from London. The Dr. Seuss is from Maria and Jeremy. Very sweet! Bdub first blankie is from my mom and dad b/c I loved my blankie and still do. Sleep with it every night LOL. The moose is from The Dehart Family. THanks Guys!!!
1 comment:
What sweet gifts!
Oh, and that book makes me cry and I'm not a pregnant lady!
Post a Comment