Friday, November 21, 2008

Things that Warm My Heart on a Cold Day



  • I just wanted to praise some of my friends who have warmed my heart recently.

Pam-She has a way of encouraging me with such nice words. It just shows a quick letter on scrap paper left on a desk goes a long way.

Lucy and I have a comedy act going through e-mail. I love the way she can say one thing and change my demeanor in two seconds. I appreciate our banter.

Keturah-surprised me today with Hot Chocolate. It was a great surprise. This is the first true day of winter for Texas 30 degrees and I was thinking man I could use some hot chocolate warmth and there she was with a chocolate treat.

T-My partner in crime. She is always there to listen to me and we all know I can talk LOL. She is a great friend.

I am sure I could keep listing more and more folks who have warmed my heart so if I missed anyone know I appreciate you too.

Today I just give God the praise for the little things he does for me threw the great friends he has given me.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I love our banter too.

SLK said...

I know it isn't exactly supposed to be the focus of this blog entry, but we have the exact same coffee cup!!!!