Friday, February 15, 2008

I am loved!







For V day Jason surprised me in the morning with a t-shirt I have been wanting from SWBTS shop. I made him some yummy breakfast and coffee and headed out to work. At work he purchsed roses from COSTCO and arranged them for me and delivered. Cheap and pretty. Love it! At the point he told me he had already asked to let me leave work 15 mins early. he had a surprise up his sleeve. He is so busy with school I could n't believe he had time to spoil me. He picked me up at 4:45, blind folded me, and the night of fun began.
We arrived to have a couples massage. I love massage and I was so excited. That was the very thing we did our first vday together. It was amazing. After we relaxed it was time for dinner at my favorite place Killer Piranha Sushi. My mom and dad gave me a gift card for x-mas so thanks to them we enjoyed our dinner very much. We got the best seats in the house. We could see the chiefs make all the beautiful creations.
After dinner it was a quick run to the libray for Jason homework, Braums for dessert, and to bed with me.
Jason pulled an all nighter and I slept great. With a full tummy of sushi and ice cream cuddling with sexy my stuff pig from Jason and the cats.
i forgot to mention the sweet card he made me and the cups I really liked from costco. I thank God for him everyday. What a sweet, strong, loving man I have:)

No comments: