
Grants Farm Fun
Jason and I went to St. Louis to visit family. I had to take Jason to Grants Farm. It is near my house. I grew up driving by there and going there as a kid. My best friends David and Amy came along and we had a blas
t.Jason and David had funplaying in the shop while we waited for the Tram to take us into the park. If you don't know they give you a tour fo the animals first than you can walk around and feed goats.

We had a blast feeding the goats. Can you tell?


After we went to Grants Farm we headed to my favorite ice cream place Ted Drews. Another St.Louis Hot SPot!!!!David lives near here so we checked out his new house and walked there. This was the best day ever!!! I love you guys and all the fun we have:)
No comments:
Post a Comment