We live in an apartments in Fort Worth, Texas. It is nice b/c we have a tennis court, swimming pool, and the area it is located has everything you could ever need.

It is only ten minutes away from the Seminary that Jason is getting his MDIV. Southwestern Baptist Seminary is where Jason goes to school, works in landscaping, and I work in the Housing Office as the Secretary.
This is a picture of my office. Norita and I share this part and Jonathan and Meghan share
the other part of the office.
This is the Staff at Housing before I came. Bev is in the pink. I took her job. I really lucked out meeting her. She is really a great gal. Norita is my purple lovin friend. She shares the office with me. Meghan is in teal. She is having her first baby this February. I thought it was going to be a boy but I was wrong...It's a girl! Phil is the only man in the picture. He is the housing director. I love working for him. He really makes my job worth it. Linda is in the white. Her husband became one of the Vis Presidents so she had to quite her job but she loves to come visit us.
The Campus is really pretty but the weather hot. I love that Jason keeps this lawn beautiful:)
No comments:
Post a Comment